A Message from Anitra Stevens Regrading Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ)
LOOKING FOR HELP THIS SUMMER?
WHY NOT HIRE A STUDENT?
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR WAGES IS AVAILABLE!
The 2017 Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) application period for employers is from December 7, 2016 to January 20, 2017.
Canada Summer Jobs is a Government of Canada initiative. It provides funding for not-for-profit organizations, public sector employers and small businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees to create summer jobs for students between the ages of 15 and 30.
The application form as well as the applicant guide are currently available at www.canada.ca/canada-summer-jobs. You can submit your application online, by mail or in person at any Service Canada Centre.
We encourage you to submit your 2017 application online. By doing so, you will benefit from a fast, easy-to-use, and secure way of applying as you will:
· have access to the Canada Summer Jobs application 24/7, from any location, allowing you to complete it at your convenience;
· ensure your application is received immediately by Service Canada;
· receive an instant acknowledgement confirming that your application has been received; and,
· avoid postal delays.
There are two systems available to enable you to apply online:
1. Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS): If you already have a GCOS account, please use this online platform to submit an online application; or
2. CSJ online application form.
For more information:
Visit: a Service Canada Centre
CSJ presentation: https://youtu.be/SfMoLhkgjU8