HaliFAST Athletics Club Summer Student Job Opportunity
HaliFAST is inviting applications for a summer job to support the activities of the Club. We are seeking a mature university student or young adult who has an ability to work independently and as part of our team. The successful applicant will report to the Head Coach and have regular interaction with the Club Registrar. HaliFAST believes in supporting young athletes, developing leadership potential and encouraging participation in the organization of athletic clubs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Providing tech support in respect of the Club’s website and social media – updates to the functionality of the Club’s website; preparing content to further advance the on-line programming modules supporting Club athletes; updates to the homepage, events and results sections; develop and send out Club updates, newsletters and applicable information for athletes and/or parents of athletes;
·Assisting with logistics, registration and attendance for Club activities including the implementation of Return to Sport protocols and procedures; and
· Providing administrative support to the Club Registrar.
· Knowledge of web design and applicable software applications;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel;
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
· Leadership skills, such as positivity, creativity, responsibility, and excellent communication;
· A desire to work with children and adults;
· Access to a computer;
· Knowledge of athletics; and
· Must be a current student or young adult between the ages of 18 and 30.
Details and Location:
·8 weeks, 30 hours per week, flexible hours – will definitely require evening and weekend hours.
·Athletic practice times will be at Beazley Field in Dartmouth, but outside practice times, you will be required to do work on your own to support the Club.
Minimum wage: $12.55/hour
Please send cover letter and resume in one document to our Head Coach Rich Lehman at: firstname.lastname@example.org.